P&P Legal law firm provides its clients with comprehensive legal services in all areas of their professional and private lives throught the territory of the Slovak Republic. Thanks to our broad spectrum of experience, our clients can rely on us and turn to us with any matter. We offer our services in almost all areas of law. Providing assistance after the working hours is of course available for our clients in person, via email, or by phone.
Utilizing the latest information technologies, having professional trained staff, and optimizing the workflow allows us to be able to meet even the most demanding needs of the clients. To further ensure greater security to our clients, our law firm has an insurance policy with a total coverage of 1 500 000 €.
Our intention is to be a partner on whom our clients can rely on and turn to with confidence, because they know that our law firm will help them solve the seemingly intractable issues and legal problems. Interests of our clients are paramount and their satisfaction is our primary goal. In achieving this objective, teamwork is essential in considerating the various legal opinions allowing us to pick the optimal solution.
At our work place professionalism, 100% confidentiality and security comes first.
When providing legal services, professional approach is the key. High level of service quality is our standard.
We maintain 100 % discretion. The members of our legal team are legally obliged to maintain confidential of all the facts obtained during the course of their practice.
Our proposed solutions guarantee our knowledge of law and years of experience. Any damages incurred by a potential breach of obligations associated with the delivery of legal services are further covered by a liability insurance of 1,500,000 €.
Comprehensive legal services and legal advice in commercial law and corporate law for small and medium enterprises and corporations including foreign clients in Slovak, Czech and English.
Comprehensive legal services on property protection.
- Legal advice when negotiating and concluding contracts
- Contracts (preparation , annotation, assessment, legal analysis)
- Advice on mergers and acquisitions
- Bills of exchange and prmissory notes
- Securities Law
- Creations, changes, disposal and revocation of a company
- Management and recovery of debt
- Proposals for the commencement of enforcement proceedings
and representation in enforcement proceedings
- Representation in tax proceedings
- Representation in administrative proceedings
- Securities law
- Representation in bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings
- Consultancy in private law relations with an international element by applying the regulation of Rome I, Rome II., Brussels I, Brussels II
Drafting constitutional complaint
including representation in proceedings
before the Constitutional Court
Representation in labor disputes